Posted February 28, 2013
My husband and I have repeatedly called and left messages with office staff, and have yet to have received a return call. We were calling to enquire about their 4K program. Better to find out on the front end.

Posted July 25, 2012
I would highly recommend St. Michael Parrish School to any parents who are searching for a quality education for their children that is taught by a highly qualified teacher. This is a faith base school which is lead by the best ( Ms. O) , where the curriculum is rigorous and the needs of the students are first. The stakeholders at St. Michael work very hard to make sure that each child works to his/her potential. I am extremely proud that I chose St. Michael School for my twins, because they have been given the care, nurturing and teaching that I provide for them at home. My children have been apart of the St. Michael family since the age of 4, and they are now 12. The success that my children have received spiritually, academically, emotionally and personally as a result of attending St. Michael is priceless. They love attending St. Michael , and the low student-teacher ratio makes it easier for all students to receive the individualized instruction from their teachers that will continue to prepare them for the 21st century. St. Michael School and their entire staff are the best! -parent Debra Robinson

Posted July 18, 2012
St Michael is a great school. I would recommend this school for any parent looking for a school with a strong curriculum and a Christ centered environment. The teacher / student ratio is very small which is essential to a child's academic achievement. My child is now at White Station High School( optional) and because of St. Michael my child was prepared and has done exceptional in all ( honors) classes. This is not an opinion, but based on fact and and academic achievement at one of the top schools rated by Newsweek in America. All children have different learning styles and each has to be assessed. It is unfortunate the some parents viewed the school as a negative experience but the parents need to accept that it is the child and not the school.

Posted June 30, 2011
I would not send my child back to this school. He went for 2 years. Staff was not warm enough and we as a family felt like we did not belong. My son had to repeat a grade because of the teaching or lack of.

Posted April 11, 2011
While I can understand people feel strongly when the school does not meet the needs of their child, we feel that St. Michael School prepares children to live a Christian life. We hold an open door policy and encourage parents to meet immediately when concerns arise. Hopefully, we, the St. Michael community of learners, continue to improve spiritually, academically, and socially so that our children reach their full potential.

Posted May 18, 2010
I have to agree with a couple of the other comments. The faculty and staff at St. Michael's tend to play favorites with certain students. Not to mention the class work was not a challenge for my son. Because of that my son was forced to repeat a grade after leaving St. Michael's.

St. Michael School 3

Posted September 27, 2009

St. Michael School 0

Posted August 03, 2009
I am a ex-parent. My daughter went to school here for 6yrears, never was there a time that I wasn't happy with there teachers. My daughter was prepared for county schools and is exceptional due to St.Michaels. S.Gavrock

St. Michael School 0

Posted July 08, 2009
This school played favoriites with church members. One child was struggling and no one helped .The principal was not very warm. No one seem to want to help. My other child needed a challenge, the school was not up to that either.

Posted November 12, 2008