Memphis, TN

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School 4

Posted August 23, 2009
It teaches great morals for life and i'm glad that my parents gave me the oppertunity to attend I will never regret my time there and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world Dr. Edwards is a great principle ' keep the main thing the main thing!'

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School

Posted March 12, 2009
I graduated from BBHS and attended from seventh thru 12th grade and I am proud of it. BBHS provided an environment that encouraged me to grow different parts of myself from sports to academics to theatre. Attending a regular Public school, I believe, would have limited my growth to one or the other. However, because of BBHS's size, participation in multiple aspects of my High School Career was encouraged!

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School 4

Posted October 24, 2008
teachers always have a tough job. our childs's teachers stay on top of things and are always alert to whats going on

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School
1475 East Shelby Drive, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified Bishop Byrne Middle/High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Bishop Byrne Middle/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top