Posted August 23, 2009
It teaches great morals for life and i'm glad that my parents gave me the oppertunity to attend I will never regret my time there and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world Dr. Edwards is a great principle ' keep the main thing the main thing!'

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School 0

Posted March 12, 2009
I graduated from BBHS and attended from seventh thru 12th grade and I am proud of it. BBHS provided an environment that encouraged me to grow different parts of myself from sports to academics to theatre. Attending a regular Public school, I believe, would have limited my growth to one or the other. However, because of BBHS's size, participation in multiple aspects of my High School Career was encouraged!

Posted October 24, 2008
teachers always have a tough job. our childs's teachers stay on top of things and are always alert to whats going on

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School 1

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School 1

Posted September 24, 2005

Bishop Byrne Middle/High School
1475 East Shelby Drive, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified Bishop Byrne Middle/High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Bishop Byrne Middle/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top