PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Non profissional,very bad experience for my kids,they don't know how to deal with kids . If your kids are upset then they will tell you to come and take them

St. Mary's is the BEST school in the Memphis area. Additionally, it is one of the top schools in the country. St. Mary's produces strong, intelligent women who are educated in every aspect of their lives. Girls leave this school with a sense of accomplishment, confidence, and pride that prepares them to take on the rigors of college and life! A St. Mary's girl is able to take on any challenge head-on and succeed in whatever endeavor she encounters! The tuition is very high, and sacrifices may be necessary. However, the school has a generous financial aid budget, with approximately 20% of the families receiving some sort of assistance. The environment is much friendlier than some of the other private schools in the area, and education and your daughter are the primary focus. Not networking and social climbing! Trust me, a St. Mary's education is well worth the investment.

my granddaughter has been a student at St. Mary's since pre-kindergarden and she is now in the 9th grade. I can't image that she could find a school where she would be happier or more challenged. The level of education astounds me, the teacher awareness and understanding of their students as individuals is incredible. Memphis is so lucky to have St. Marys.

St. Mary's is the best school a girl (or young woman) can attend in Memphis. Academically rigorous with amazing extra-curriculars, St. Mary's provides a nurturing environment for its ~50 girls per grade. The facilities are amazing, and the grads go on to the Ivies, Stanford, as well as the best schools across the South. As an alumna from the 90s who went on to the Ivies, I can tell you that I am still grateful for the wonderful education I received there.

As an alumna from the early 90s who went on to the Ivy League for both undergrad and grad school, I can tell you that I still value the education I received at St. Mary's. It was a wonderfully nurturing environment from which I feel privileged to have benefitted.

Without a doubt, St. Mary's Episcopal School is the best all-girls school in Tennessee. It has been my home for the past fourteen years of my life and has taught me so much. Not only does the school exhibit outstanding academics - it offers much more than that; it is a community. The people I have met at St. Mary's, both my fellow students and teachers, are some of the most genuine, caring people I know; the students are amazing and the teachers truly want us to succeed and teach us not only about academics, but about life. It is true that St. Mary's is a very challenging school, and that a student at St. Mary's may encounter sleepless nights of finishing a term paper or studying for a test, but I know that when I go to college next year I will be more than prepared.

I have a daughter who graduated last year from St.Marys she loved going there . She was an average student there. I was so surprised at the tremendous scholarship opportunities she was offered at every school to which she applied. The tuition is not cheap and the school is hard but it was all worth the effort. It is an excellent school.

This is my first year at st mary's as a 7th grader. The girls are really mice and welcoming to the new students. Im still getting used to everything, but im happy and excited. I do miss my old friends, but i know that these girls will become some of my closest friends. I love sms and cant wait to make some new best friends.

I am a St. Mary's graduate of 2007, and I began my years as a St. Mary's girl in 1992. I would not trade it for anything! Now that I am in college, I tell my friends I went to an all girls school, and they do not understand how I did it. However, I feel that it helped me even more find who I am and what I want out of life. Students that have visited me in college ask if I am prepared, and my answer is of course yes! I am more prepared with my time management than actual information I learned. I have an amazing background in English and flew through my English classes. The only thing I wish St. Mary's offered more is science classes, but of course I am a Biology major. I had a great experience here and would recommend it to anyone!

It was the experience of my daughter's life! She loves it!

Last modified St. Mary's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12