Alcy Sda Jr Academy 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I have seen first hand how hard the community, teachers, parents, board members, volunteers and principal work together to ensure students get quality education. This school has challenges, but many people are hard at work to make sure the school succeeds. The environment provides a safe, Christian, environment to learn in. Students at Alcy Seventh-day Adventist Junior Academy are required to complete standardized testing.

Alcy Sda Jr Academy 2

Posted June 30, 2009

Alcy Sda Jr Academy 5

Posted May 25, 2009

Alcy Sda Jr Academy 5

Posted June 18, 2008
Well, Im not a parent but Iam a student. Alcy is a Great! school, We learn alot and the teachers and princepal, Oh! they are sooo great. Many people dont know about Alcy but your kids will be taught very well. We go on trips and we go out to different churches an sing. A few students and I performed and so many people were touched we were invited to Huntsville Al. I love Alcy!

Alcy Sda Jr Academy 4

Posted July 12, 2007

Alcy Sda Jr Academy 4

Posted May 31, 2006
This school is an excellant school. My three chilren attend and they love. I've seen an great amount of change in their livestyle with god,going out,and their even teaching me a thing or two. Alcy Senenth-day Adventist Junior Academy has marvelous academic programs such as mental math,choirs(their choir goes on lots of otuing to different churchs to sing for all kind of events weather it be just a church gathering or a play and their singing is very touching),and other socials. But, the main two things that I like the most are tthe outings they recentlly just came back from Washington,d.c. My children came to me telling me avout the Library of Congress,White House(Oval office), Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial,Arlington Cemateryand other fantastic places they went. Secondly,I like the way the teachers teach the children about Jesus and how he saves us from our own sins and thier not biase on relingion. Alcy has effected my life in so many ways.

Alcy Sda Jr Academy