PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 24, 2014
Memphis Junior Academy My grand daughter goes there and can say this is a top rate school. Diversity plus good national scores all across the spectrum.

Posted September 30, 2013
My child goes to MJA and we love it! The teachers are caring and working independently with each child. The school's curriculum is up to date and rigorous with the individual child kept in mind. The school has recently added 2 book clubs, one for grades 1-4 and one for grades 5-10. Our son loves the book club! They also have intramurals for grades 5-10 and a very active Student Association. They also offer an upper grade history trip or mission trip every year! We love MJA and will keep our son there throughout 10th grade.

Memphis Junior Academy 3

Posted August 21, 2007
I attended Memphis Junior Academy myself, and I will say it is an 'okay' school. I think after eighth grade, that's all it's good for. The curriculum is just not that challenging. But one thing is good: the religion & spiritual things are excellent. So, overall, I would give it (1-10 scale) a 6. They can do much better.

Posted January 04, 2006
M.J.A. was the school that I attended as a child, and so did my children. It has always had a strong education program both spiritually and academically. Town hall meetings, fall festivals, and student interactive programs not only keep the students active, but it creates an informational window open for parents and family members alike.

Memphis Junior Academy 3

Posted December 26, 2004
Well I Feel That This School Has Help My Child Cause My Child Has Been Going there and She is learning things easy since it not that many people in a classroom so she is to help when needed. I will have to say that i feel the school choir and the gym team is excellent it really given my child the chance to do things she never thought she could do. They try to involve parents in everything they do at the schools the parents some times come to school and fixes lunch some came and special things for teachers. So if you want your child to be in a environment that you feel your child can go send them to Memphis Jr. Academy. Thank You For Reading This.

Memphis Junior Academy
50 North Mendenhall Road, Memphis, TN  38117
Last modified Memphis Junior Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Memphis Junior Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top