PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Christ the King Lutheran School 5

Posted October 16, 2015
My child has been at CTK since she was 18 months old. She began in the early childhood and is now in Kindergarten. She has been challenged, taught and loved. She comes home singing songs and telling me Bible stories. She is counting money, reading words and explaining to me that bones make our bodies work. There has been so much information taught to her over the years that I never cease to be amazed at the things she explains to me. Her teachers have all been loving and have had high expectations. I can not think of one thing I would change about our experience and time at CTK!! We love this place!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 16, 2015
Mrs. Laury runs a fabulous Early Childhood! She is kind and funny. Her teachers are amazing! Mrs. Beaudry, Mrs. Scott, and Mrs. Bartlett really helped my child grow in the appropriate areas at the appropriate times! Now we are loving having Mrs. Geyer in Kindergarten. She is teaching our daughter SO MUCH every day!

Christ the King Lutheran School 5

Posted October 16, 2015
As a parent of two Early Childhood students I have experienced great care from all of the staff members at Christ the King. My children have learned more by age 4 than I ever could have expected. The teachers are conscientious, kind, and personable. My children even get to interact with the older students at the Upper School, often joining them for Physical Education in the gymnasium. My children also have the opportunity to play soccer, do ballet, take extracurricular art and gymnastics classes, as well as participate in Christmas Programs taht proclaim Christ's love. In my dealings with the Upper School, I've found the teachers to be kind and helpful to me, and take the time to get to know the individual child. From what I can see, the school offers great opportunities for students to be successful, as well as challenge the individual child. I would recommend this school to any parent that is interested in their child being in a safe, Christ-centered environment.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 16, 2015
Mrs. Beaudry, Miss White, and Mrs. Laury. They are such blessings and care so much for our kids.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted October 16, 2015
The preschool teachers are caring and loving. The upper school teachers, while being very personable and helpful, are also very demanding and do their best to pull the best out of the students.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted October 16, 2015
Students are given many cooperative learning situations, as well as individualized instruction to challenge the students.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted October 16, 2015
The students learn manners, Biblical principles, as well as proper etiquette in dealing with any situation.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 16, 2015
My children participate in service activities, in both financial and active ways. They acknowledge the needs of the city and the world, and do their best to provide what they can.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 16, 2015
The students that leave Christ the King go on to do great things. They are well-prepared for the world around them, and the school staff consistently models these behaviors.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 30, 2015
I am extremely far behind in math and I finished with an A plus, and I barely made it into Algebra I.

5296 Park Ave, Memphis, TN  38119
Last modified Christ the King Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8