Bad
Good

I moved from Woodland to Harding last year and couldn't be happier. Unlike our old school, Harding truly cares for your child and shows it in many ways. The curriculum is on target and the projects they are required to work on are so enriching.

Our school has high academic standards in a Christian environment. I feel as though my kids are being left with administration that shares my morals and values.

My children have attended Harding Academy for six years. I am constantly amazed at how Christian principles are interwoven throughout the curriculum. I have had the pleasure of getting to know the many of the teachers at Harding Academy and have found them to be knowledgeable, approachable, and dedicated professionals. I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving and would recommend all locations of Harding Academy to anyone with children ages one to eighteen!

NOT CHRIST BASED - after 3yrs we did not renew our contract bacause of a potential move - they pressured every day after and manipulated my insecurities of not moving to sign "just in case". After weeks of pressure I signed and guess what - we moved! They asked us to then perform some questionable insurance tactics so they could collect a 1/2 yrs tuition and the other 1/2 from us. Our son never attended one day! We declined & they sued us within 3 months & filed a judgment even with a payment plan agreed upon by our attorneys. My lesson is that Harding Academy is a business and I should have listened to my husband and not let the school leaders prey on my vulnerability as a loving mother. These people who you think love your children are really run by money not love and NOT CHRIST!

I have four children that have attended this school and I can't think of a better place for my children to attend. Mrs. Bonnie, the principal, is a great teacher who is interested in being cutting edge when it comes her own personal education development, and she knows each of the students in the school. She is each child's personal cheerleader demonstrated by the way she greets the children every morning in her cheerleading uniform. The children are deeply cared about and encouraged to make good choices about behavior every day. It's a very positive enviroment. The teachers are top rate. It's worth every penny of tuition.

Last modified Harding Academy at White Station is a Private school that serves grades PK-6