Memphis, TN
Before care: Yes

Briarcrest Christian School 5

Posted August 31, 2014
Great school. Very strong academics and well rounded. We love it and all the parents I know love it

Briarcrest Christian School 3

Posted August 25, 2014
If you're looking for academics on a global perspective, this is not the school. The overall school itself only prepares students for southern regional schools (mainly for sports), not ivy league. The highschool children do not practice christian values as the school markets. Only the children whose parents are high donors or in the inner circles are acknowledged. This is a very political school under the disguise of practicing Christianity. Trust me I would know. My child went here for years. re the high donors" or in the circle are acknowledged. This is a very political school. Trust me my child went there for years! l, and

Briarcrest Christian School 5

Posted May 27, 2008
A highly academic, loving and positive school. This was our first year at BCS and the difference in how the teachers care, the behavior of the kids and the level of expectation were fabulous. I wish I had known more about BCS when my kids were smaller!

Briarcrest Christian School
6000 Briarcrest Ave, Memphis, TN  38120
Last modified Briarcrest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Briarcrest Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top