Memphis, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 20, 2011
BSSS is the best school I have ever been to. It has a great dual curriculum where you learn about being Jewish and also learn about english, math, sceince and many other things. Not to mension that you learn a differrent language. It is eight years of terrific teachers and curriculum. The best school in Tenneessee. They have teachers who really want to help there students become smarter and well educated people. It has been the best eight years of my life. Great teacher who make learning fun and entertaining and interesting. I reccomend this school to any one who is Jewish. Plus in middle school you go on two great trips and at the end of middle school in eight grade you go on a wonderful trip to Israel. That I am looking foward to.

Bornblum Solomon Schechter School 4

Posted October 26, 2010
Great teacher parent ratio and teachers and administrative staff really do love the kids.

Posted October 25, 2010
BSSS provides a student-centered education where support is provided so all students meet their potential in secular education, Judaic education, and socialization. The relationships between students, families, and faculty are like extended family.

Posted October 21, 2010
this is my place of employment. I love the work and the children are my life. To just walk in the door each day and see the smiles on the staff and children's faces are such a joy. This is what it is all about! BSSS!

Posted October 20, 2010
The best experience for both of my girls. They built a great self esteem and gave them a wonderful education both secular and judaic.

Posted October 20, 2010
I love this school because the parents are the best supporters of their children and teachers. We also have the the most amazing administrators, staff and teachers who care passionately about our students.

Posted October 20, 2010
I went to Solomon Schechter and it was the most amazing school!

Posted October 20, 2010
It teaches not only academics but also values and character.

Posted October 19, 2010
We love the warm, caring environment that the faculty, staff and adminstration have created for our students.

Posted October 19, 2010
Bsss is an excellent school that gives children a good secular and Judaic education in a nurturing environment.

Bornblum Solomon Schechter School
6641 Humphreys Boulevard, Memphis, TN  38120
Last modified Bornblum Solomon Schechter School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Bornblum Solomon Schechter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top