Posted December 02, 2014
Harding used to be good, but it went down hill. The staff at Harding could not control the bullying problem. One teacher went as far as to defend the bully as a child belonging to a different religion was mocked and scorned. As a teacher that had a child in that school, I did not leave him in it.

Harding Academy Of Memphis 4

Posted September 11, 2014
Harding has strong academics and is reasonably priced compared to other schools. We made the mistake of leaving the school in an effort to pursue more foreign language opportunities and smaller class sizes for our kindergartner and first grader. We ended up paying twice the amount of money for a school that struggles administratively and with its core academic curriculums. We should have stayed at Harding and have just paid for private foreign language tutoring. Hindsight is 20/20.

Posted August 26, 2014
Harding is a great school to be at. I am a student as a sophomore and God has done amazing things in my life there. The new leadership team has done a great job and they continue to make the school better and better. New facilities are being built all over the Cherry Road campus like new tennis courts and a new press box. The academics are strong, especially in English. In fine arts, the program is as strong as it has ever been, especially the Band program (Senior Band is going to Anaheim for a Band trip). Most importantly, they build great people to glorify God and impact Memphis.

Posted May 28, 2014
This school is great, if you want your child to be emotionally insecure and not prepared for the next level. The morale has significantly decreased since their principal got rid of some of the best teachers that they have ever had in the elementary program at the Cordova location. I will be sending my children to ECS or FACS next year. Thanks for showing your true colors, Harding!

Posted May 20, 2014
You won't find a better school than Harding Academy in Memphis. This is more like a family and the staff will love on your children and help to mentor them to be strong, spiritual leaders. We were (and still are) blessed to be a part of this family. The curriculum is leaps and bounds above most and the athletics are too. Fine arts program is also outstanding...your child will have many opportunities here and be encouraged to step out, step up, and be all they can be...iPads for all students in 6th grade and above makes them a leader in this area for technology as well.

Posted April 08, 2014
Harding Academy was known to be one of the best schools in Memphis,tn. That changed; in the last years the education is down some of the teachers have no clue how to teach. It looks more la Public School. Please do not be impressed by the good ratings. Look at the new ones.

Posted January 06, 2014
This is my first year here and I hate it. All the students are fake,stuck up, and annoying. This school does whatever it can to get a hold of your money constantly. I went to public schools up to my tenth grade year and my parents made me goto this school. The MCS public high school I use to goto I had more real friends and felt like I learned more there! I would never ever recommend anyone to send their child to harding, and don't let the lies of it being such a great school blind you from the truth of what the school really is. This school has changed me to be depressed and angry about my life.

Posted September 01, 2013
Harding Academy is a great school. It is Christian based, which is great!! The children there are sweet, caring, and very positive. The teachers and other staff members really care about the children there. I think this would be a great school for anybody to go to.

Posted August 01, 2013
This school is bad and the academic/counseling is weak but athletics are okay but not the greatest

Posted November 21, 2011
Harding Academy is a family affair for us! I went there, my brother went there, my husband went there, and my brother-in-law went there too. Now I am so blessed to have my children go there! Harding is such a special place and has such a sense of family. I am proud to call myself a graduate and for my children to one day call themselves graduates!

Harding Academy Of Memphis
1100 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN  38117
Last modified Harding Academy Of Memphis is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Harding Academy Of Memphis Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top