3-4, 6-12|Private

Bad
Good

im currently a sophmore at gateway at the paris tennessee campus. i enjoy gateway and have been with them 5 years now and looking to graduate with them in 2 years. its a great school but has its cons, the books are very difficult, but theres a tutor at every campus. the Tuition is a bit pricey but well worth it. rules and dress code are a bit tight, but the plan to do ur schoolwork is very flexible, you do it at home on ur own time. PROS: Good Staff, Flexible Work Plans, Fully acreddited CONS: Looks like a place were parents take delenquints, ive seen a few pregnant teens there. Books are a biiiiit difficult

I enrolled my son in August and am very pleased with the program! I took my son out of an expensive private school and now he is learning more and is much more relaxed and happy. Well worth the money!

Gateway Christian is such a wonderful school!!such a blessing god is so good to us. The entire staff is so pleasant, I just cant believe that there is such a place.My girls are both honor roll students. The staff will work very hard with your child. God please continue to blessh this program and your humble followers who operate this school.

My son was in a Shelby County public middle school in Bartlett a few years ago when I decided to take him out of there and do the extension program with him through Gateway. I couldn't afford to send him to a private school and he needed to be at a school with smaller class sizes and one-on-one instruction. He is now in the 9th grade and has an A average in all subjects except Algebra, in which he has a high B average. It is wonderful, because he went from a resource type class for math in public school to doing complicated Algebra and succeeding!!!!!!

Our daughter completed highschool in the Gateway Extension program. She studied hard, got a good education and was able to graduate a year before her peers. After using that year to travel she is attending a private 4 year college with a merit based scholarship and thriving in every way there. Gateway extension prepared her well for college.

Does anybody know if they accept Arkansas residents in to the extension program at Gateway? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

My son is enrolled in the Gateway extended program and we love it. The test booklets are interesting and challenging. It is a great fit for us. I would recommend the program to all family and friends. The staff is pleasant and helpful.

I am a parent of two children who attend Gateway. Mrs.Bomgardner the principle is a strong leader and takes absolutely no mess. She understands and helps your child understands the work. My son couldn't read and now is a xcellent reader because of the time they took to teach him. He isn't a number he's a name. Yes there is a lot of work but the world doesn't stop because your child can't do the work. They took my son back to were is didn't learn and found what it was and where he misunderstood now he's fast tracking and doing wonderfully.

I am not pleased with Gateway. There is way too much work. We cannot get caught up. It took them a month and a half before we realized my daughter's books were too difficult for her. Now,we are behind and will not complete in time even after working al summer, to go to a regular school in August. They are also not helpful or understanding in any way of me, as a parent, going in the hospital and unable to teach my child and that also got us behind. Going to this school was a big mistake

Very supportive school! I have one child that graduated two years ago and two more still enrolled. They have always been helpful and thorough! We have recommended Gateway to several families.

Last modified Gateway Christian Schools - Campus School is a Private school that serves grades 3-4, 6-12