Memphis, TN

Posted April 10, 2013
ross is a great school for my kindergarten i would like her to stay at that school until she is out of school the only problem that i do have is the parking when school lets out you can't find a parking space cars will block you in therefore you cannot get out. The school have so much space that is not being used they should try to expand the lot and my only other issue is when it rains it would take 30 min before they let any one out because they are calling each child name one at a time.. But other than that i love this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 23, 2009
i have moved yearly causing my children to change schools every school year. Ross has been the 1st school to meet all of children's needs. I have 2 children who are accelerated learners and one who needs resource classes. They acted fast in meeting her specific needs and ensuring she was getting the attention she needed. Also, Ross gives my 2 accelerated learners a chance to shine and learn at a rate that doesnt 'bore' them! Thanks Ross for being a great school!

Posted September 08, 2008
Great school my nephew goes there and he is a straight 'A' Student! I love the attention the teachers give!

Ross Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
My son is second grade. This is one of the best schools in Memphis. I've heard some complaints about several others and it makes me feel proud to have him in the right school.

Posted October 11, 2004

Posted July 24, 2004
For 6 years the experience at Ross Elementary has been a wonderful experience under the Principalship of Mr. Richmond who has left us to offer that same wonderful experience and great leadership to students in middle school. I only hope that the new principal Mr. Smith will offer students the same great qualities that has been set as standards and displayed by Mr. Richmond. Under his leadership great teachers were created and I hope they decide to stay and provide the students with that same high level of education as before. So far Ross Elementary has served as a great school for the Hickory Hill Community and we all hope this tradition continues.

Posted May 10, 2004
Ross is a great school. Mr. Richmond, the Principal is a wonderful administrator. He cares about the children, and he is always fair. He respects the children, and they respect his authority. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Ross Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2004
Ross has a very caring staff. You can see a difference in ross' students compared to other students in the area. They also have a great reading program. My children are reading above their grade level. They love to read.

Posted October 02, 2003
Great school overall. The school has a lot to offer the children.

Ross Elementary School
4890 Ross Rd, Memphis, TN  38141
(901) 416-1990
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top