Memphis, TN

Kirby Middle School 5

Posted November 04, 2013
hay im Jasmine in Kirby is a good school to be honest Kirby isn't so bad its the students not teachers! Kirby is a place for teaching in LEARNING so in other words don't BELIEVE the rumors!!

Kirby Middle School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
i hate kirby im a six grader there and the teachers dont teach us they dont care about us

Posted November 11, 2009
I am unsatisfied with this HORRIBLE SCHOOL! The teachers do not care about the students at all. They're just there to get their paycheck! They don't listen to the kids when they complain either. I don't like the way teachers handle situations either! That school is also unsafe too!

Posted August 30, 2009

Kirby Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2009
This school isn't so bad. If you do what you are supposed to do, you will be fine. I went there from 6th to 8th grade and I am now a junior at Overton High School. Sure, there were problems, but what school doesn't have problems?

Kirby Middle School 3

Posted December 03, 2008
Kirby Middle isn't one of the top schools in the city, but you can still benefit from it like any other school.I am a fellow student who don't make good grade. I still learn. Kirby has one of the smartest teaching staffs in the city.

Kirby Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2007

Posted May 25, 2007
Kirby Middle is not a good school for any parent to send their child to. My son has attended there and has had numerous problems encountered. He has not learned anything for this whole school year due to lack of leadership.

Posted April 08, 2007
I have also attended this school. I have been on Kirby Meddle from 6th grade to 8th grade. This isn t a very good school and it lacks leadership. The teachers don t really care about the students and from my experience will sometimes let them do as they wish rather than help. They only contact parents because of complaints about you re child. They never contact the parent with something positive to say. They have little activities and there are countless fights and problems at the school. If you argue with a teacher on anything you are talking back and being this respectful. I have seen friends be suspended for things they have not done. The parents don t even come to the school any more because is pointless. To me this is a very bad school.And I am happy that I m finally leaving this year. Also I believe the last review was by a teacher not by a student. Because those are the things they always want us to say.

Kirby Middle School 3

Posted April 11, 2006

Kirby Middle School
6670 East Raines, Memphis, TN  38115
(901) 416-1980
Last modified Kirby Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kirby Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top