Fox Meadows Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2014
On a whole I am very satisfied with the education that my children are recieving. My only complaint is that I don't see enough activities for the students to participate in. I would also like to see some after school or before school tutoring for students who are struggling.

Fox Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2014
I would not recommend this school for any parent to let their child attend ... My daughter is in the 5th grade & her teachers are horrible, they do not care about the student and they give conduct checks and behavior logs if one student does something they blame all the children for it .... The kids don't have a voice at that school it's all about the teacher's ..At the beginning of the school year a lot of parents that I know with fifth grade student took their children out of that school & placed them elsewhere & I wish I would have done the same thing with my daughter I can't wait until this school year is over ...

Fox Meadows Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2010
This is a poorly guided school. Teachers main focus is always on the older children. A kk got into trouble and instead of the school trying to find a solution to help the parent they would prefer to suspend the child. When trying to arrange a meeting with the principal and anyone that has authority they always bump the children to the back burner

Posted April 20, 2007
The principle, faculty and staff are superior in recognizing when students need extra help. They are on top of academics. We as parents can't thank them enough for the extra mile they go to help our children.

Posted February 26, 2007
Mrs. Rhonda Bowles-Howard displays professionalism in all aspects of her interactions with faculty, staff, and parents. She has some hardworking faculty who have been recognized as National Board Certified and Rotary Excellence. I expect even greater achievements from this school in the future.

Posted February 08, 2007
The quality of acqdemic programs are excellent. The availability of music, art sports and other extracurricular activities are outstanding. The level of parent involvement is unlimited. Amazing school. Could not find a better school for my daughter in the city of Memphis.

Fox Meadows Elementary School
2960 Emerald, Memphis, TN  38115
Last modified Fox Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top