Posted July 25, 2012
Great school barely moved from Illinois to Tennessee the school has been good for my kids, very pleasing. The teachers and principal are wonderful they have the best staff . When we were in Illinois the staff was poorly if people had problems they would just tell them and the teachers would paddle them even though they're in Illinois I have 2 children they're twins but the other one was born a little bit later . He's going to attend the school earlier August. I'm expecting he likes the school just as much as his sister does. Looking forward to it, thanks for having a great school.

Hickory Ridge Middle School 4

Posted November 24, 2009
this schoool is great my kids learn love the teachers and more like Mrs.Smith, and many more

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted July 06, 2008
my child goes there and she loves it and so do i . i think wat the pricapal mrs.smith is outstanding.

Posted March 07, 2008

Hickory Ridge Middle School 4

Posted November 05, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted September 25, 2005
I was very pleased when my kids attended this school.The principal was great and the teachers were wonderful. One of my boys was having trouble academicaly, and the teachers and guidance counselor kept me informed and offered different suggestions on how to help my child. I would recommend this school to any parent. I just hate that I moved from the school district. Now my kids attend a school that I am not very pleased with.

Posted January 20, 2005

Hickory Ridge Middle School
3920 Ridgeway Rd, Memphis, TN  38115
Last modified Hickory Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Ridge Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top