Bad
Good

I love Holmes Rd. Elementary!! I hove been involved and has had children to attend this school since it opened in 2004.. I've not had any problems with neither of the principals nor any of the teachers.. All of them seem to have a genuine love and care for the students.. Mr.Fant, Mrs.Campbell, Mrs.B. Williams,Mrs,Stokes, Ms. Evans, and the list goes on and on with the staff and the superb job they do as teachers!! Thank you guys!! Much!!

This school is doing a fine job my children have successfully learned at this school on the other hand i think you should add 1 advanced class per grade.

My kids are Holmes Rd scholars and I have been fine with the teachers thus far, with kids going into the 5th and 3rd for the 2009 school yr. I care very little of the principals but their not the ones teaching my children so I find myself looking past them. Overall, decent school....but needs principals that are there 'to empower the children' as they love to enforce and not principals there to 'look cute'! WOW!

I use to think Holmes Rd Elementary was a good school. I am still pleased with some of the teachers I had met. But, I am very disappointed with the Principal of Holmes Road Elementary. Based on previous conversation/experience with the Principal, he appears to be arrogant, unconcerned about the students. I expect teachers and leaders of the school system to be an advocate for our children as it relates to their education. I expect the leaders to make an attempt to work along with the parents so the children can achieve and be productive citizens of our environment. What ever happen to the 'ole school' teachers and principals who cared about our children?

Holmes Road is a great school. Mrs. Phifer (5th) and Mrs Pate(4th) are examples of teachers who not there only to get paid, but have a love and concern for the children's future.

My daughter attended Holmes Road the first day the doors opened she was in kindergarten. She graduated from Holmes Road (5th grade). My son presently attends and has been there since pre-k and is now a second grader. The principal, vice and teachers are excellent.

Last modified Holmes Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.