Bad
Good

your principal at craigmont middle school is truley a leader and sets great examples for each and every student.

Outstanding school in all areas. Principal is a leader, administrative staff and teachers do a wonderful job. Excellent orchestra teacher.

craigmont is a great school.......we have a great principle.........we learn great thing and i think its just in a bad environment or by craigmont high......

My child attended this school all 3 years. Many of the teachers pushed their political views on the students & the ones who didn't agree were openly ridiculed. There were several good teachers we encountered at this school, but due to student disobedience, they had difficulty doing their job. I feel that my child 'survived' CHS & am moving out of the area before my 2nd child has to attend there. They have a new principal now & hopefully things have improved, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

Being alumni from Craigmont Middle (2004) I think the school was the best when we were there but I also still love the school with a passion. I'd recommend it to any child to have a wonderful middle school experience. It got me ready for high school. I'd go back if I could.. that's just how much I love the school

This is one of the best schools for a student to attend. I will love to recommend this school to lots of parents. I know because I'm a student at Raiment Middle. I'm in the 7th grade. I really think this school is a great place for students to learn!

Last modified Craigmont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.