Posted April 01, 2010

Posted February 18, 2010
your principal at craigmont middle school is truley a leader and sets great examples for each and every student.

Posted December 28, 2009
Outstanding school in all areas. Principal is a leader, administrative staff and teachers do a wonderful job. Excellent orchestra teacher.

Posted March 24, 2009
craigmont is a great school.......we have a great principle.........we learn great thing and i think its just in a bad environment or by craigmont high......

Posted March 18, 2009

Craigmont Middle School 2

Posted July 07, 2007
My child attended this school all 3 years. Many of the teachers pushed their political views on the students & the ones who didn't agree were openly ridiculed. There were several good teachers we encountered at this school, but due to student disobedience, they had difficulty doing their job. I feel that my child 'survived' CHS & am moving out of the area before my 2nd child has to attend there. They have a new principal now & hopefully things have improved, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

Posted March 23, 2007
- a former student
Being alumni from Craigmont Middle (2004) I think the school was the best when we were there but I also still love the school with a passion. I'd recommend it to any child to have a wonderful middle school experience. It got me ready for high school. I'd go back if I could.. that's just how much I love the school

Posted March 05, 2007

Posted November 22, 2006
- a former student
This is one of the best schools for a student to attend. I will love to recommend this school to lots of parents. I know because I'm a student at Raiment Middle. I'm in the 7th grade. I really think this school is a great place for students to learn!

Craigmont Middle School 4

Posted January 27, 2005
The acedemic programs are great, they have ways for students to choose wheather or not the want to take a certain course. The extracurricular activities are educating and the girls basketball sport department has #1 in North Division. Parental involvement from 1 to 10 would be-10, because they always update you on meetings and want your child is needs help in, etc..

Craigmont Middle School
3455 Covington Pk, Memphis, TN  38128
Last modified Craigmont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craigmont Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top