Memphis, TN

A. Maceo Walker Middle School 3

Posted May 26, 2013
My school is a veryy good school, and very stricted but the prencipal (Tonya McBride) to be honesty no one like her even me and she dont like me she always think she knows BEST but she dont for me.

A. Maceo Walker Middle School 5

Posted April 27, 2009
I would first like to give kudos to my colleagues and the admin. team due to their continual support of the students, parents, self and teammates. We work hard and harder each day to educate students to become lifelong learners that shall succeed in this everchanging economically challenged world. Survival in the classroom is not just a skill that must be taught it is a skill that we must be willing to learn. We are a data driven school that will continue to motivate ourselfves no matter the task, motivate our students and overcome mountains/barriers that man may place on us. However, within the community it the good and the bad. We as parents and/or uncles/aunts must be advocates for our students in that you stand and help the school not hinder the work of others.

A. Maceo Walker Middle School 5

Posted April 05, 2008
My kid goes to A.Maceo Walker, this is a great school. Alot of the teachers care about the students. My child loves it there. It has a good varitey of programs for kids. The only down fall is that principal. She does not do her job good enough. But Overall it is a wonderful School.

A. Maceo Walker Middle School

Posted February 11, 2006
My daughter attends A.Maceo Walker, I don't feel this is a good school. It lacks leadership. If you have a school full of kids that are so far behind,there should be a change in academic lessons,goals that they could reach, not set them up for failure!

A. Maceo Walker Middle School
1900 East Raines Road, Memphis, TN  38116
Last modified A. Maceo Walker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. Maceo Walker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top