Bad
Good

I have three daughters who attend the JCC. It is the most wonderful school. We are not Jewish, but we are learning a lot of wonderful things from the Jewish faith, such as performing acts of kindness and charity to one another. The teachers are warm, loving, and nurturing. My children are getting a top-notch education, even so that when private schools hear that my girls are at the JCC, they say, "Oh, she's in a great place. We know she's prepared." All of this in a place that is safe and family-friendly. I am so very happy to have each of them at the JCC.

I am parent of a current child and a graduate from this school. All of my experiences have been positive and my children LOVED going to school. The teachers are incredible and are so nurturing and warm. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking in the area.

My daughter is in Nursery at the center. She went from hating 'school' (in another program) to absolutely loving it! The teachers are awesome, it is a small enough program where they all know the kids, even if they aren't in their class. They make learning fun and exciting!

My son attends the pre-k. I would not put him anywhere else. He is happy, well entertained, is learning without the pressure some schools place on children to become little geniuses. He loves his teachers and classmates. The environment is clean and organized. The children get fresh air and do not stay in one little room all day. Rather, they make use of the entire community center.

From the first tour I had at the JJC, I was so impressed with the program and comfortable with the teachers and staff. Since my daughter started in September 2006 (when she was one and walking), I have been so happy with the program and my daughter has learned so much in such a short time. The class sizes are very small and the teacher to child ratio is also very small b/c there are a lot of children that are part time. On some days, there is a 3:1 ratio. Since she is only one, I appreciate the smaller classes and think my daughter has benefited greatly.

Last modified Memphis Jewish Community Center Preschool & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K