Bad
Good

Awesome - Awesome - Awesome school! My son and many of my family members attended this school and I only have pleasant things to say. From 2005 until now, I have seen them do what they do with consistency and passion necessary to be a GREAT school.

My wife and I visited this school and were floored by what we saw! Two teachers in each class, hands-on teaching and learning, a faculty and staff balanced along gender lines, and most importantly we saw children who were happy! We now have two children in COSLA. When I pull up to the doors to drop them off our children are met by impressive men who open the car door, say good morning, happy to see you, and make sure that they have there "tools" for their job before releasing us to leave. We love this school!

I am very impressed by the leadership and academic focus of this school! I had an opportunity to speak with the administrative team and I really appreciate the care that was expressed in regards to students and families.

This is a unique setting for studens who have traditionally not been successful in the local school they were assigned to. The staff is caring and works with each student on an individual basis. The growth shown in one year academicallyy, emotionally, socially and culturally is phenominal. The principal is top notch and fostrers an atmospher of cooperation between students, parent, teachers, administration, guardians, grandparents and any community persons willing to make a significant positive contribution to this school enviornment. Character education and the arts are included in the curriculum.

From the Principal, to the admnistration down to the students, C.O.S.L.A. is one of a kind. The focus on academics and leadership is astounding and the support of the parents is encouraged and welcomed. I would insist, that anyone that is considering a school for their elementary aged child/children, take a good long look at C.O.S.L.A. and you will not be disappointed.

My son has been in this school since day one and I love it. the Teachers are 'Great' and the Principal is 'Awesome' and the students are 'Super'. The curriculum is very challenging for the students and that is what makes it good for the kids, keeps them from getting bored with school so easily.

Last modified Circles of Success Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.