Public charter
Memphis, TN

Posted July 10, 2008
The school spirit is amazing! The Principal and teachers are very serious about successfully educating our children. The students have a great time learning and don't mind the extended school day and longer school year.

Posted October 09, 2007
I love this school. I wish they could add 9th grade, so that my child want have to leave.

Posted September 26, 2007
I am thankful to the Principal and teachers at Memphis Academy of Health Sciences. I wish I knew how to clone the principal and have him at several schools that need someone who cares about the students like a father would; he watches over the students like an Eagle watches over her nest. If you want your child to excel this is the school to be at. People don't care how much you know until you show them how much you care. The children are doing well because the principal and teachers care about their whole being.

Posted September 24, 2007
My school is great school to be at

Posted June 02, 2007
Overall I can say that this is a very good school. Every child that attends seems to exell academically in all subjects that are tought there. I would consider sending my child there, over any middle school in the country.

Posted November 30, 2006
- a former student

Memphis Academy of Health Sciences
3925 Chelsea Ave Extended, Memphis, TN  38108
Last modified Memphis Academy of Health Sciences is a Charter school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memphis Academy of Health Sciences Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top