St. John Catholic School 5

Posted January 13, 2014
I was a student of St John from Pre-K3 through 6th grade. I adored the school and I discovered that when I left, I was qualified for Honors classes and gifted writing. Due to the small class sizes, the teachers are able to focus on the students not only as a whole, but they're always willing to tutor you after school. I can say that the teachers and students there were amazing. The school was absolutely amazing.

St. John Catholic School

Posted July 22, 2008
While being toured around the school I really had a chance to observe the some of the teaching styles and behavior of some of the children. I was very pleased except I wish it was more diverse in ethnic. Its really important to me to surround my daughter in the different cultural environment. That is important to me and what I stand for.

St. John Catholic School
2718 Lamar Avenue, Memphis, TN  38114
Last modified St. John Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
St. John Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top