Bad
Good

my name is Samuel Anderson and I am a student at Memphis business academy it is a wonderful school. I was a 6th grader there now I am a 7th grader there and i was recently on the cross country team with Jada Kionna Chaney and the teachers are so nice when you do what they ask you to do. I take all honors classes and my new principle is a nice one. she all ways smiling when you see her. the teacher take the chance out of their break just to tutor you for their quiz and for you everyday life. my language arts teacher loves her job almost like she is married to it. If you mess up 3 times she thinks we have to go over it again at the end it end up helping us out for her tests. She say sometimes I don't get y'all hands hurt-en for nothing and the basic lesson in life is to recall information and to go back to your notes

Hello my name is Jada Kionna Chaney I attend Memphis Business Academy. I'm in 6th grade I'm in 6-4 honors class. From my personal expericance at MBA Middle it's a wonderful school escpially for learning we learn above our grade level and more. When we take Business Enrichment/Personal Fiance it gives you a great perspective on business like how to make a budget aqnd so many more things. MBA is a strict school but the reasons for it being strict are reasonable. Plus when you come to MBA some students may not be on their A game but give it a week I'm sure the teachers will have you learning on your grade level and beyond it.Thanks for reading my opinion of Memphis Business Academy have a wonderful day and life.

The only thing I don't like about this school is they don't offer summer school.According to Dr. Clark. We send emails and go to City Hall and fight for funding and they want offer summer school. What's up with that? That's one of the reasons children repeat grades. Some

I am a colleague of the MCSC and I must say that MBA is an exceptional school, filled with teachers who walk in integrity, and an administrative staff that is passionate about the development of the students. I love the small classroom settings, and I love the intensity around learning. I believe that Dr. Clark and Dr. Anderson have established a solid environment, safe, and focused on educating future leaders, I salute this staff and look forward to the future impact of these students globally!

To me it is a very good school because the classes are much smaler and the teachers have more time for each student

I used to attend this school. I think that now I am learning more now that I have left. There was a lot of information that I was not getting at this school. I also think that this school covers up many things. The school has no money and many of the kids leave after one year. There are also many studenys repeating grades. This is my TRUE opinion of MBA.

i am carress harris and i attend memphis business academy middle.i enjoy my classe,friends,pricipal,and teachers.im in the 6th grade homeroom 6-2 i love it and my school.

I think MBA is a good and I am in the 6th grade in Ms.Magee homeroom. She is a lovely teacher we have fun with her all the time. I love all my teachers the all are fun, nice, and down to business that's why I love them.

My name is Porsha Maclin and I am an alumni of memphis business academy high. I went there from 7th-9th grade and I think its a great school for students to attend especially if they plan on furthering their learning in business skills. although I don't go there anymore I still recomend this as a good school to attend.

My son attendd Memphis Business Academy Middle School, he recieved one on one teacher assisitance in the classroom. This happened because of the small classroom setting. I appreciate the staff and the business curriclum being taught at the middle school level. This makes my son and students attending MBA ahead of other students when it comes being prepared to enter our society with business skills to become our future business leaders of tomorrow!

Last modified Memphis Business Academy Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.