Bad
Good

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. Administration is very attentive to student needs and has an open door policy to parents.

I SEE THAT I MADE A BIG MISTAKE TO TRANSFFER MY DAUGHTER FROM CU BUT DUE TO HARDSHIP I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO DO. MY DAUGHTER HAD A INTER VIEW THIS YEAR BUT WAS PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST BUT I HOPE THEY WILL CONSIDER MY DAUGHTER FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2013-2014 AS A STUDENT. BEST SCHOOL SHE HAS EVER ATTENDED!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CONSIDER US

I have a student at CU and I am aware that most of their teachers are not certified! I am not pleased with this school where the Administration use inappropriate language toward the students also the inconsistency with different school policies and with such huge turn-over s. I've not had a great experience with CU. So unprofessional.

I have a current Junior at City U. They were afforded a wonderful opportunity to travel to several different colleges for a tour. They went to TSU, MTSU, Spellman and Morehouse. City does prep the scholars for college. They are well informed before graduation. I love it!

I just attend City University this year and I already love it. I am learning so much. You will make a good choice if your child attend this school.

My child attends the all boys prep middle school. I was blown away at open house last night with the technology and structure of the school. They use SmartBoard which allows the teacher to go over the assignments from the lab top. My son loves the school and this is the first time he has ever come home talking about what he did at school that day. They still have more openings if you want to enroll your son. It's really a private education for free. I highly recommend it.

City University is a great school. My daughter has become more than I could have imagine and more. The staff do the best they can to care for each scholar as an individual. This is the school that make you feel like family. Your scholar will learn academics and social skills to prepare them to become productive citzens and leaders. You will not go wrong if you choose CU!!!!!!

City University School is one of the grestest school. They make sure the scholars are ready for college. It is one of the most safety school in the city.

My daughter graduated from this school in '08..I cound not have made a better chioce for my childs future. If you are looking to send your child to a school where there's no structure and the children run the school and education is not of any importance and parental involvement is not required...well, City University is not the school for you or your child. Might want to try any MCS. With the support of the staff I have seen my child blossom over the last 4 years...I could not be a more proud parent. Thank You CUS for your support over the years...I only hope that other parents take advantage of what this school has to offer.

City University was an outstanding choice for my daughter. I have seen her growth and development from the ninth grade up to now, her senior year. All of it is due to the school and their commitment to the 'scholars'.

Last modified City University School Of Liberal Arts is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.