Bad
Good

I am a retired educator in Memphis and this school is truly a blessing to have in the innercity area during a time of uncertainty and merging of education districts in this area of Tennessee. I know some of the staff and administration @ Hollis F. Price and have followed it since it was born. Kudos to the students, faculty and staff at this great school in this criticat time. Whitehaven Community Resident

I am a parent of a student that attends Hollis F Price. I love the whole concept and the advantages that this school offer. The principal, counselor and some of the teachers are great. I am not pleased with the treatment that some of the students receive from the office staff. There seem to be a misunderstanding of their roles in the school. Its hard enough for kids to manage their academics and social life but to experience direct bullying from adults that have no absolute role in their studies is unnecessary. They demand respect but don't know how to show respect. I would strongly suggest that they receive a reminder or even a name tag of their job and follow the protocol. Sadly it was not a shock to hear from prior students how badly they were treated that they had to transfer or simply put up with the treatment until graduation.

I am a rising senior at Hollis F. Price and though we aren't a traditional high school with sports and what not, we're one of the best in the COUNTRY! I'm very blessed to have the opportunity of being a student here for the past 4 years.

I was apart of the 1st graduating class of Hollis F. Price Middle College. My classmates and I set those standards at the school, and we accept nothing but the best to follow in pursuit after us. I'm proud to say I was one of many that walkin into college with 45 hours already at 18! Thats because we had falculty and staff, that instilled in us the value of high scholastic education, and each day I wake up I thank them because they put me steps ahead of millions of students, because we started collge in the 9th grade, and I am going to be somebody someday!!!!

I am a freshman at H.F.P and i enjoy this school a lot! It has great teachers and it is great for student who like small schools. During your freshman year you won't take any college classes but you will second semester. This is a great school for students who are looking to futher not only their hig school education but their college education.

this school middle college is the best middle college I've ever known.It even give students a chance to build their career on what they really want to do in life...

Last modified Hollis F. Price Middle College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.