Memphis, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 17, 2014
This school is a good school. It challenges students to do there best . I went pre-k though 1 then 3 until 5 so I enjoyed it. They have many activities for your child. Brewster does not care who or what you are yea I under that test scores are low but look at it some kids help the scores then you have the percental that bring it down no it's not a bad school some of the student make the school bad.

Posted January 22, 2013
WH Brewster is a wonderful school. Sadly they face many challenges including language barriers and some parental apathy. I feel that they give 110% and really love the kids. My son is in Optional, Clue, and scored above average on all parts of the T-CAP in 3rd grade, and is well on his way to do just as well in the 4th grade. Overall the T-CAP scores for students at this school are low, but I feel that the school is not to blame because they constantly reach out to parents and encourage them to get involved. I am pleased with the school and don t have a single complaint despite what some people might think. I think some people are missing out on a diamond in the rough.

William Herbert Brewster Elementary School 2

Posted September 28, 2011
I had the misfortune of working at this horrible school for several years. The staff is top-notch, but the administration is the very worst sort you can have in Memphis. More concerned with appearances and reaching state-mandated test scores than education, every decision is made around making the administration look good rather than supporting the teachers. I would never send my child to this school despite the fact that there are many great teachers there. I hope and pray that every teacher there can find a job elsewhere. After 3 years of not reaching the required test-scores, there ins't a bright future for this school. Send your kids elsewhere if you can.

Posted August 11, 2011
william herbert brewster school is a excellent school.the teachers and principle are tops.My daughter attended this school third grade until fifth grade.My daughter has aspergers syndrome its a form of autism the teachers and staff did a great job in helping with her disabilities and academic success she was an honer role student while attending this school. Darneisha loved this school and so did I.We will miss yall!

William Herbert Brewster Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009

William Herbert Brewster Elementary School 2

Posted June 28, 2009

Posted October 12, 2007
Great school and exellent leadership.

William Herbert Brewster Elementary School
2605 Sam Cooper Bl, Memphis, TN  38112
Last modified William Herbert Brewster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Herbert Brewster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top