Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I wouldn't recommend anyone to send their child to Southwind High School. Mr. Brown is the worst leader this school has every received. He doesn't care about the children education at all. The administrators are ones that I wouldn't want my child to come in contact with. When attempting to deal with any issues the staff is very disrespectful. They treat the parents as if they are students. They are unprofessional on all levels. I hope that the Shelby County Board of Education make changes or parents please keep your children away if you care about their education because Southwind High School is not it especially under the leadership of Mr. Brown.

This is a good school. The previous comment left by the parent with bad grammar is a fake review.

The rating for this school is wrong. The graduation rate for this school has went down every year. Southwind high school has somevofvthe lowest act scores in the state of tennessee. The teachers don't get alone and there are police at the school at least twice a semester .

This school was the worst I have ever dealt with. I have 3 children and we are a military family so I have seen different schools. The Principal is really never there. The Asst Principal is rude and cursed me out to the point that I cried because I didn't know how to handle any of our children being there. I moved...really quick. My son now goes to Bolton High and that has been awesome. I pray for the kids at Southwind daily and feel sorry for them. The ratings should show the leadership value. I did try to complain to the school board but never had a answer back.

The school started out great. Ms. Vaughan is a nice person, however, her leadership is not the best. The counselors are not very good at keeping up with the students graduation credits or counseling them on what is needed. Very poor lack of communication!!!!!!

My daughter has been attending SWH since 9th grade and she is a senior this year. A wonderful school excellent principal and teachers. This campus is under control.

Excellent school, extremely strict, has made huge steps in the right direction!

The school is one of the best in Memphis, it provides a great learning environment for the children and helps them in every way possible to become successful and achieve their full potential

I really like this school because it has help me grow into a better person while providing me with the tools I need to achieve academic excellence

This a wonderful school. The Principal and the teachers work very hard to make sure that their students and our children excel to the highest level. Ms. Patterson is a principal that believes in zero tolerance but she also has compassion. Ms. Patterson is a principal that all principals need to learn from. My son has received student of the month twice and had nothing but A's and B' the whole school year. Thank you Southwind High School Principal and Faculty for a job done well done. A. Bates

Last modified Southwind High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.