Memphis, TN

Cordova Christian Learning Academy 3

Posted December 19, 2013
My son attended 2nd grade and I loved his teacher and the principle. The downside is every time I went to the school, the older classes would be in the cafeteria and it appeared very little learning was happening. I was less then impressed with the teacher playing on her iPhone. I wasn't willing to let my son continue here because of it.

Cordova Christian Learning Academy 5

Posted February 13, 2010
The teachers are amazing. I would recommend this school to anyone looking. There now called Cordova Christian Acdemy and located at 8200 Macon Rd. This year they will be adding 5th grade. This is a must see school.

Cordova Christian Learning Academy 5

Posted July 15, 2009

Cordova Christian Learning Academy
8200 Macon Road, Memphis, TN  38018
Last modified Cordova Christian Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Cordova Christian Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top