Posted August 02, 2013
Is the best of the best as in academic and the staff itself THERE ARE WONDERFUL STUDENTS THAT ATTEND AND CONCERN PARENTS AS WELL IT'S A SCHOOL THAT YOUR CHILD CAN ATTEND WITH A PEACE OF MIND. AND THE PRINCIPAL AT POWER CENTER ACADEMY IS AWESOME

Posted April 17, 2011
I am a 6th grade student at Power Center Acadmey Middle School and I think this school is awesome. The students receive the best education. Our TCAP scores are always high. Although we dismiss school at 4:15 pm, our education is worth it. I hope to see new students enrolled in this great school next year!

Posted January 25, 2011
This school is really awesome. We get macbooks and everything you can imagine. I can't wait until i get in 9th grade next year to see the new school and how much more fun it will be!!

Power Center Academy
6120 Winchester Rd, Memphis, TN  38115
Last modified Power Center Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Power Center Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top