Public charter
Memphis, TN

Freedom Preparatory Academy 5

Posted December 31, 2013
I love this school. The teaching methods along with the discipline work hand in hand together. What I like most is that the teachers make themselves accessible after hours, weekends included. that for me is a definite plus. Schools such as this are long overdue. Now I can most definitely see my child being able to go off to college and compete with children from other cities, states and even foreign lands. My son will be attending the next school season, he and I are both excited. My only regret is that transportation is not provided.

Freedom Preparatory Academy
5132 Jonetta Street, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Freedom Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-11. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top