Public charter
Memphis, TN

Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School
Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 04, 2015
There is no hw ever... Tell me how can you top that? I seriously love OPA!!

Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School 5

Posted August 04, 2015
my kids go here and they completely love it.... I would recommend this school to anyone that is seeking the best for their children.

Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School 5

Posted January 20, 2015
I am a parent of Omni Prep Academy and I am so proud to have my two sons attend this school. The teachers are so committed and passionate about the education that your child receives and they always go the extra mile always. Keep up the AWESOME work. :)

Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School
3333 Old Brownsville Road, Memphis, TN  38134
Last modified Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Omni Prep Academy - North Pointe Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top