Public charter
Memphis, TN

Memphis School Of Excellence 2

Posted June 16, 2014
I beg to differ about this school. If your child is serious on athletics this school is not for him/her to be recognized. But when it comes down to academics I find that this school lacks discipline especially in progress. True enough we all see that it says "Memphis school of excellence" ,but where is the excellence!??

Memphis School Of Excellence 1

Posted June 15, 2014
This school is absolutely horrible ! And is very unstable. I am a parent and I can say that I regret having my child ever going to this school but it was only because I couldn't find a satisfying school that meet my standards and my child's safety so i gave this school a try just to see how it would go. Not saying it is the worst school in Memphis, but I can simply say this school does not meet its standards and should put effort in its academics,education,and activities. You can have all of these teachers but not better education?That's like a straight line,pointless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memphis School Of Excellence 5

Posted June 04, 2014
It's one of the best schools in Memphis area. The safest school. MSE has one of the highest test results in the region. Offers several clubs and activities. Basketball, softball, soccer, robotics, cross country, cheer leading, National Honor Society, track, etc. I also love the online access. I can see everything online. They also have a smart phone app that actually works great. Teachers actually care about the kids.

Memphis School Of Excellence 5

Posted June 04, 2014
I love the school. First , it's structured, second it's safe, third it's small, and fourth there are so many clubs and activities. It's a great place to work. School helped all of it's students to achieve their highest potential. Everyone learns. Over the years I have seen great improvement on everything. Now school has one of the highest test results in Memphis area. Also MSE offers several clubs and activities. MSE has 100% graduation rate. I see that MSE actually helps students to enter better colleges. Great job.

Memphis School Of Excellence 1

Posted May 27, 2014
As far as test scores go, the school is ok ( for the area that it is in). However, it is hard to be mentally stable in this school because it is so small and everyone knows your business. i would not recommend ANYONE to come here. Honestly it is not a good school.

Memphis School Of Excellence 2

Posted May 17, 2014
I wouldn't recommend Mse the best Charter school in Memphis. Due to the years I have spent there,physically, it doesnt meet high standards,the first year I got there they told my parents that they had sports,clubs and more but to some cases,the only have a basketball team,soccerball team,softball team,student council,& a track team .. In if you plan on using this school as your best option I would think otherwise,.Read about other schools or charter schools, probably look in other academies, because. by far mse hasn't improved.,espically the conditions hasn't improved neither. Ask yourself. Is it safe due to condition; broken toilets,broken ceilings etc.. And ask yourself this also:Is the school secure ?? Don't be fooled by the sign on the front of the school.

Memphis School Of Excellence
4450 South Mendenhall, Memphis, TN  38141
Last modified Memphis School Of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memphis School Of Excellence Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top