Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

We don't give Homework.... students are at school from 8-4...after school time should be spent with family...not pencil and paper. We also don't use text books.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Omni Prep Academy teaches not only state mandated content but life lessons that benefits the scholars well into adulthood. I am Omni.

The staff is amazing and the exposure experiences are phenomenal!! I am Omni for life!!!

I am very pleased with my child's school. Omni prep has a tremendous teaching staff and the administration is very helpful in mine and my child's time of need. The curriculum that is covered is stellar. If you are looking for a great school to send your child, take my advice: I am a single mother with three children and all are enrolled at omni prep. I have never had any reason to doubt or question the staff and expectations/decisions of the school.

I came across this school while I was in college to become an educator. I was looking for different places to observe to obtain multiple experiences and see all different teaching methods and styles. With all the chaos going on with common core and the school districts merging, I was looking for inspiration and something to restore my hope in the education system. OPA did just that. The compassion shown for the students is one of a kind. The administrators and teachers strive to truly prepare EVERY student for college. I had the opportunity to be an employee at OPA for a short time and see the behind the scenes work the employees put in. It has forever changed the way I look at teaching and has helped me see the value of education in a whole new light. Omni Prep is an amazing school that parents should feel privileged to be able to send their children to and the students should feel proud to be a part of the OPA way.

DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL! The administration cares more about their image than about our children or teaching staff. I've been associated with them for more than a year, and found that their lack of knowledge regarding education is amateurish and leadership skills are horrible. Due to this the teachers lack needed support effecting the quality of our children's education. For the sake of your children's I suggest finding a school that really cares about their education, not at Omin Prep.

I could not have asked for a better school!!!!! Omni prep is awesome. the staff treat every child as if their own and that makes me so happy.

I love This school Its small the teachers and staff are wonderful the students are well-mannered

opa has helped my child come into her confidence in her work and skills to prepare her for college

OPA is a great school wonderful staff and caring teachers. My child love the school.

Last modified Omni Prep Academy - North Point Lower School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.