Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 04, 2015
We don't give Homework.... students are at school from 8-4...after school time should be spent with family...not pencil and paper. We also don't use text books.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 04, 2015
Omni Prep Academy teaches not only state mandated content but life lessons that benefits the scholars well into adulthood. I am Omni.

Posted August 04, 2015
The staff is amazing and the exposure experiences are phenomenal!! I am Omni for life!!!

Posted October 30, 2014
I am very pleased with my child's school. Omni prep has a tremendous teaching staff and the administration is very helpful in mine and my child's time of need. The curriculum that is covered is stellar. If you are looking for a great school to send your child, take my advice: I am a single mother with three children and all are enrolled at omni prep. I have never had any reason to doubt or question the staff and expectations/decisions of the school.

Posted October 30, 2014
I came across this school while I was in college to become an educator. I was looking for different places to observe to obtain multiple experiences and see all different teaching methods and styles. With all the chaos going on with common core and the school districts merging, I was looking for inspiration and something to restore my hope in the education system. OPA did just that. The compassion shown for the students is one of a kind. The administrators and teachers strive to truly prepare EVERY student for college. I had the opportunity to be an employee at OPA for a short time and see the behind the scenes work the employees put in. It has forever changed the way I look at teaching and has helped me see the value of education in a whole new light. Omni Prep is an amazing school that parents should feel privileged to be able to send their children to and the students should feel proud to be a part of the OPA way.

Omni Prep Academy - North Point Lower School 1

Posted September 30, 2014
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL! The administration cares more about their image than about our children or teaching staff. I've been associated with them for more than a year, and found that their lack of knowledge regarding education is amateurish and leadership skills are horrible. Due to this the teachers lack needed support effecting the quality of our children's education. For the sake of your children's I suggest finding a school that really cares about their education, not at Omin Prep.

Posted April 15, 2014
I could not have asked for a better school!!!!! Omni prep is awesome. the staff treat every child as if their own and that makes me so happy.

Posted November 14, 2013
I love This school Its small the teachers and staff are wonderful the students are well-mannered

Posted September 27, 2013
opa has helped my child come into her confidence in her work and skills to prepare her for college

Posted August 01, 2013
OPA is a great school wonderful staff and caring teachers. My child love the school.

3333 Old Brownsville Road, Memphis, TN  38134
Last modified Omni Prep Academy - North Point Lower School is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Omni Prep Academy - North Point Lower School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top