Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

my old alma mater....we lead others follow.Mose walker Jr,coach frost,coach dawson,mrs Griffin(english) and a host of other fantastic hands on teachers made this a high point in my life

2013-2015 my child has been attending this school and they never have time to teach. My child is never able to get the classes they really need for the sake of college. They are always giving them classes that doesn't benefit her.

My school is awesome. Teachers help us become more than what people expect us to. Since we are in an urban locations, we are to fail. That's what state schools and other people think of us, but Alisha Kiner, the principal, is not having that! She and the teachers are motivating us to become more than a statistic. A few years ago, President Obama came to give a speech at our 2010-2011 graduation. Booker T. Washington was praised for that rare movement, and we are expecting above and beyond from now on. I give big props to the teachers also. Most of South Memphis' homes are ran by a single parent, mostly mothers, causing teachers to raise children and teach them at the same time. Our teachers does that very well. Some are from the same area, so they know what life is like living under a microscope by law enforcement and greedy negative reporters. Booker T. Washington is an amazing school. It's my school, and I love everything about it.

This school is the best in the south of Memphis Tn.

Last modified B T Washington High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.