Memphis, TN

Bellevue Junior High School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
This school sucks there is no talking ever it is always on lockdown their is no field trips the students are horrible it is nothing but a popularity contest for making friends the teaches don't care one student spit in another and the teacher did nothing this is a horrible school for your child

Posted June 18, 2013
This school is excellent it has great teachers and such a wonderful principal .Bellevue has many activities from softball to cheerleading.They also have tutoring for extra help .If they have a problem it is handeled with care and responsibility but they have very few problems.they help you with every thing you need to know for high school. If my children could go there for the rest of their lives they would.

Posted August 26, 2010
Mr. Malone and the entire staff at Bellevue are dynamic. I feel confident knowing that my child is at a school that everyone knows everybody and the teachers look out for the students. Mr. Malone is a great principal and he shows excellence in leadership. GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

Posted April 02, 2010
I love this school it has a great enviorment for me to learn in all my teachers are the best and helps me whenever i need it

Posted March 05, 2010
I love it here. All of my teachers really care about how im doing academicly. I love my teachrs and principal Mr Malone. Class of 2009 2010

Posted July 23, 2009
bellevue is the best school i have ever been to even the guidence counslor is nice.

Posted February 13, 2009
I love this school this is one of the best schools i have ever been to it has teacher that stay after school for tutoring it has a like of after school activities and the teachers really strive to help us get the best grades

Posted September 22, 2008
Bellevue is one of the best middle schools in Memphis, Tennessee. Bellevue offers the curriculum needed for today's ever changing needs, the extracurricula activities to help develop a students gifts and talents, and a principal that has a genuine concern for the holistic cultivation of a child's growth. I wish my child could attend this school until she graduated from the 12th grade.

Bellevue Junior High School 3

Posted July 18, 2008
This is a great school but there wasn't enough activities that my child would have enjoyed to be in.

Posted January 25, 2008
Bellevue is a great school. Especially, the principal, Mr. Malone. He is always accessible to the parents and children. As a parent, if I have any questions, I can email him, call him, stop by to speak with him. He is very open and friendly. The teachers are the same way. Ms. Corder has such a wonderful personality. All of the teachers tutor the children if they need help. They have plenty of extracurricular activities for the children. Best of all, Mr. Malone makes sure the school is structured, discipline, and orderly. They do not allow boys to wear their pants hanging down. Girls' skirts have to be the correct length. I am proud to have my daughter attend Bellevue.

575 South Bellevue Boulevard, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Bellevue Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top