Bad
Good

Went to register kids and front desk staff are terrible they did not care even about keeping my info private or the others that were in the office , and the had a very judgmental attitude, if this is the front desk I can't imagine how bad is the rest

My family and I have been apart of the Berclair family for four years now. We have never had any problems with faculty or any other members of the school. My kids and I love our school. Everyone is so nice and helpful. The teachers love and nurture these children. I see it all the time as I spend a good deal of time helping out in various ways. All and all great school. I highly recommend this school if you live in the district.

berclairs teachers are mean to the kids and the principle does nothing to help. they will not meet with you. they do nothing to help children who have learning problems. they are mean to kids with adhd. ala and all this school is horable! they do not let parents get involved for any reason at all.

My school is Berclair Elementary. I just retired from teaching after this school year. The last 11 years of my career were spent at Berclair and I can tell you, as an insider, it is a great school. The teachers, for the most part, are excellent and work hard to meet the needs of all students. The administration and staff are very supportive of teachers. There is a great sense of comraderie among the faculty. There is NOT a problem with violence. There are very few incidents of behavioral problems. There is also very good parental involvement, even among the ESL population. The student population is very diverse and the school is very much attuned to being sensitive to cultural and racial differences. The years I spent at Berclair were by far the best of my career in teaching.

My review is for two teachers in particular that made a great impact on my daughters' life academically and socially. My husband and I enrolled our daughter in pre- kindergarten last year 2011-2012. She was so excited to go to school. She loved to learn but never quite grasped it and retained the information. After the first two weeks of being in Ms. Connie Friends class she knew her ABC's and said them without help she knew her full name and singing songs. Our biggest fear was that our child would loose that joy of learning the minute she went to kingsbury etc. Our fears were quickly calmed. Ms. Friend takes charge she is firm straight forward and keeps the parents involved and informed. She made myself, my husband and our drama queen always feel welcomed and important. I cannot forget ms. Clevanger who is so sweet my daughter still sits in her lap. She always wants to show or tell ms. Clevanger something instead of going to class. This classroom was a great start for my child. I miss that great vibe. Ms. Friend make a great team. And all the teachers over in that building are friendly. But Now all I hear about is what was eaten at lunch and naps. But what did you learn? I ask

there is a problem with violence in this school. principle is nice but not able too handle problem kids.

berclair is one of the best elementry schools in this district. the teachers there are great. my daughter is going into first grade and she had one of the best teachers last year. this school deserves some kind of recognition for the outstanding jobs and leadership of the teachers.

The staff and parents at Berclair are very caring.We don't except a 'good enough' grade,we always try harder and push further .

Lots of different groups attend this school. Teachers seem to work hard. School passes TCAP all the time. Principal will see you whenever you need him. Glad my children can go to this quiet, good school.

Eh. Teachers are not always helpful. Principal is nowhere to be found. I hope to transfer my kids to another school.

Last modified Berclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.