Memphis, TN

Brownsville Rd Elementary School 0

Posted June 18, 2009
Thanks to Ms. Adair my child had an awesome third grade year. She worked very hard and brought my child's reading up to grade level.

Brownsville Rd Elementary School 2

Posted October 03, 2007

Posted May 28, 2005
I have two children who attends Brownsville Road. Both had a wonderful learning experience.They recieved quality and challenging instruction. Their teachers were two of the best that MCS has to offer! They were very nurturing and my kids knew it. We pass at least fifteen schools before we get to BRS. It is well worth the drive. I tell everybody I know about how great this school is. My children hate to miss a day even when they are ill. Thanks for doing an outstanding job!

Posted December 12, 2004
My daughter is a fourth grader here at Brownsville Road. And we were lucky enough to be place in Mrs. Cincore's class. The only word to discribe the method of teaching here at our school is Fantastic. There are no lengths too great and no student relationship to meanial. Her love of children and her job is evident in the way she prepares and exacutes her lesson plans. My daughter is a C.L.U.E. student and a member of the Bronco Chorale and she loves every minute of it. I can't think of a better school.

Posted December 06, 2004
I am a proud parent of a kindergarten student at Brownsville Road. She is in Mrs. Tinsley's class who is an excellent teacher. She is great with my child and her other 20 students. My child also attended Brownsville Road last year as a part of their Pre-K Clue. Mrs. Avis was her teacher. My child was really shy and her attending school had me really nervous, with the loving, positive attitude Mrs. Avis had toward her students she really put my mind at ease. Now that my child is in Kindergarten she is really doing well. She is one of only 6 Kindergarteners that are in clue at this school. I would like to say thanks to all the teachers and support staff for making yourselves available to the parents. Your support and willingness to help in anyway is what helps me to be an active parent in the school.

Brownsville Rd Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2004
Brownsville Road is a good school probably one of the better Memphis city schools, although I don't feel enough time is spent on any one subject to make sure the child fully understands it. It is up to the parents to be the teachers, my child did great up until the third grade after that things changed including her love of school, it's a shame, I will be putting my child into county schools where the math and reading scores are excellent, and hopefully the love of school will be back.

Posted May 31, 2004
My child attended 2nd grade with ms. Moore and mrs. Porter... They were both wonderful teachers! My child attended white station elem. Last year and it was terrible! My son hated school when he left there. Once attending brownsville road, he now loves school again! he has been challenged in every way at this school and he at exceled due to the wonderful, loving leadership that is provided to each and every student! the staff encourage and greatly appreciate all that parents do. This is a wonderful staff and school!

Posted February 11, 2004
On last school term, my child transition from a Mississippi school to Brownsville Road. I feel her teachers at Brownsvile Road helped her with this smooth transition. Thanks Brownsville Road. Katrel Jones

Posted January 13, 2004
My daughter has improved so much and her teacher is wonderful! This is one of Memphis best schools.

Brownsville Rd Elementary School
5292 Banbury, Memphis, TN  38134
Last modified Brownsville Rd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownsville Rd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top