Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
I want to say that Bruce is a fabulous place to work. My coworkers go above and beyond on a daily basis to provide challenging, exciting educational experiences for our scholars and our leadership is child-focused!

Posted April 07, 2015
Bruce is a wonderful school . they do a great job with my child ? Great teachers , outstanding principal ? It's a great school for me and child ? Thank you for a wonderful year ?

Posted September 07, 2008
Bruce is a wonderful school! My child attended the school for four years and had a great learning experience! It is a beautiful school with hard working and caring teachers and a very good principal!

Posted July 21, 2008
Great school great teachers great staff

Posted April 23, 2008
I like the fact that the kids at Bruce are diversified and there are teachers that still care about giving the kids a proper education! Keep up the wonderful work...

Posted August 19, 2003
I want to say that I think Bruce Elementary is a terrific school. The reason I know, is because I attended Bruce when I was a child and even then the school helped me more than any other elementary school that I attended. Now that I am an adult with children I felt that Bruce would be the best school for my precious girls and guess what I was right.

581 South Bellevue Boulevard, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Bruce Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.