Posted September 07, 2008
Bruce is a wonderful school! My child attended the school for four years and had a great learning experience! It is a beautiful school with hard working and caring teachers and a very good principal!

Posted July 21, 2008
Great school great teachers great staff

Bruce Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
I like the fact that the kids at Bruce are diversified and there are teachers that still care about giving the kids a proper education! Keep up the wonderful work...

Bruce Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student
I want to say that I think Bruce Elementary is a terrific school. The reason I know, is because I attended Bruce when I was a child and even then the school helped me more than any other elementary school that I attended. Now that I am an adult with children I felt that Bruce would be the best school for my precious girls and guess what I was right.

Bruce Elementary School
581 South Bellevue Bl, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Bruce Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bruce Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top