Posted March 09, 2010

Posted December 23, 2009
I rate carnes a great school my kids and grandkids all went to here Mr. boone I greatly thank you for the job that you are doing

Posted June 04, 2009
Carnes has an outstanding learning environment. The staff and faculty really go over and beyond to keep students interested in what they are teaching.

Posted May 24, 2009
i love carnes i also think the students are learning much the princpal is the best! yeah yeah i send my child to school every day i feel that they can take over the responsibilites

Carnes Elementary School 0

Posted December 13, 2008
i love Carnes Elementary School. the teachers care, and my kids are learning, and it shows!

Carnes Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
I love this school for my child I feel safe with her there everyday all the teachers care the prinpical cares about all the sudents. I just love the enviroment in the school.

Carnes Elementary School
943 J. West Williams La, Memphis, TN  38105
Last modified Carnes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carnes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top