Bad
Good

I grad here in 98. I was in optional 7-9 grade. I saw 1st hand a system where limited opening optional programs got a real attemp at college prep. While "urban" areas get lil funding and were not preparing kids 4 tcap. I saw a science part of the SAT that I know I hadn't even seen before. Blame starts at the top with Department of Miseducation. DoM funding has tripled while test scores dwindled. the US is last in education among nations then that is a huge problem 4 us all. People still overcome these odds and become productive members of Union.

Carver is the sschool i attend and will be graduating from really soon its sad to see that we have a 2 i would like or us to have a 8 or 9 because we have the most kind hearted tearchers and staff better than whitstation and people will be so quick to give them a 10!! its not fair just because we are in the hood doesnt mean we are the hood!! i love me school and i will be a carver cobra till the day i die! think about that before u rate us!!!!!

Im a parent of three childern that attend this high school and I think the staff is wonderful at hthe school.

Last modified Carver High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.