Posted August 14, 2012
When I was ready to move into a new neighborhood in 2007, I was so grateful to be able to move to the Central Garden area so that he could be a part of such a great I institution. The teachers care as Well as the principal, the children are well rounded, and there are a variety of things to learn in that school. My son took classes that seemed so hard that it made me nervous, but he passed with flying colors! Central has pride and works with parents to not only make the school great, but the neighborhood as well. And I am grateful for the quality.

Central High School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
I am a very pleased parent of a student at Central High School. I give them 5 stars.

Posted March 07, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008
Central High School is the best high school in America. CHS has a good marching band, I see, and the academically wise, CHS is great. Yes, the football team isn't very good but the rest of the sports at The High School are pretty good.

Posted February 16, 2008
My name is Ayana Reynolds, and I am a freshman at Central High School. Recently, there has been a fight that has been talked about over the news. This fight really makes Central look bad. However; if you think about it, isn't this the first time Central has been on the news for something bad? Central is a great school, and this is coming from someone who didn't want to come to Central to begin with. This school has friendly students, nice teachers, and most important of all, the best principal in the world, Mr. McCoullough. A student couldn't ask for anything more!!

Central High School 1

Posted February 05, 2008

Central High School 0

Posted November 26, 2007
I am currently a sophomore at Central High School. I went to Central last year and it is a great school. Some people might not like Central because we have over 1700 students, but Central is good in education. The prinicpal, he has everything under control. The system he has to keep Central safe is very useful. Only other thing bad about Central is the sports. The football team has a bad record of losing a lot of games. Also Central doesnt have a majorette squad and the band is not a marching band.

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted June 27, 2007

Central High School
306 South Bellevue, Memphis, TN  38104
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top