Bad
Good

I am so pleased with my grandchildren's progress at Charjean. The entire staff is pretty awesome. We plan on going to school here til graduation in 2024 and 2026. Thank you Charjean for your help in raising these kids. Donna Ball-Sanders.

i luv dis skool im an actual chrjn chrgr. (student) we have a tv in the cafeteria n we hav concessions almst evry otha frdy and if u dont believe me ask myke collins the principal of charjean elementary ask him anout lesa clayton thats who i am a straight a student t the charjean elementary home of the charjers

I love this school, it has been such a privilege to have my children attend this wonderful school. When my oldest daughter left I actually cried due to the fact that I was not prepared for middle school to be so rough and I was so use to parent/teacher involvement with my child's education. This is a GREAT school and anybody that says different doesn't know what they are talking about.

I love everybody at this school. The actvities this year are amazing like never before!!! Keep up the good work everybody. I am a parent and I appreciate the teachers and everybody(principal, beautiful secretaries and other faculty.

The faculty at Charjean is a cut above the rest, but the administration leaves something to be desired.

My son has been enrolled in Charjean since kindergarten,he is now going to the fourth grade and I have always been involved in his school activities. I have been accepted every time I'm there from the custodial help and up. My son is a honor student. The teachers take their time to work with students that are struggling, especially if they know the parents are concerned and want their child to improve. The principal has a very high concern for the students in their learning as well as their safety. The school has different ways of teaching your child and they are also willing to help the parents help their child(ren).

Last modified Charjean Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.