Posted December 24, 2010
i luv dis skool im an actual chrjn chrgr. (student) we have a tv in the cafeteria n we hav concessions almst evry otha frdy and if u dont believe me ask myke collins the principal of charjean elementary ask him anout lesa clayton thats who i am a straight a student t the charjean elementary home of the charjers

Posted October 14, 2010
I love this school, it has been such a privilege to have my children attend this wonderful school. When my oldest daughter left I actually cried due to the fact that I was not prepared for middle school to be so rough and I was so use to parent/teacher involvement with my child's education. This is a GREAT school and anybody that says different doesn't know what they are talking about.

Charjean Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
I love everybody at this school. The actvities this year are amazing like never before!!! Keep up the good work everybody. I am a parent and I appreciate the teachers and everybody(principal, beautiful secretaries and other faculty.

Charjean Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2008
The faculty at Charjean is a cut above the rest, but the administration leaves something to be desired.

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted July 24, 2007
My son has been enrolled in Charjean since kindergarten,he is now going to the fourth grade and I have always been involved in his school activities. I have been accepted every time I'm there from the custodial help and up. My son is a honor student. The teachers take their time to work with students that are struggling, especially if they know the parents are concerned and want their child to improve. The principal has a very high concern for the students in their learning as well as their safety. The school has different ways of teaching your child and they are also willing to help the parents help their child(ren).

Charjean Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2004

Charjean Elementary School
2140 Charjean Rd, Memphis, TN  38114
Last modified Charjean Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charjean Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top