Posted November 24, 2009
At Coleman, we are a family. All the students are looked after by the entire faculty and staff not just his or her own teacher. This August we welcomed Mrs. Jackson our new principal and look forward to her leadership for years to come. She has already made several adjustments in the foundation of our day to day routines. Change is difficult at times but it is needed to flourish and grow. We are making progress with leaps and bounds in safety and discipline, parental involvement, extracurricular activities for students, and most importantly academics! Keep an eye on Coleman because this is a school that is about to find her place on the map!

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted January 12, 2009
I think this school is fine, my daughter is here in here @nd open enrollment yr., and I hope to get my son in, when every teachers have a problem the contact me asap, which there are few problems, I like the school and the teachers because they take the time to inform you of whats going on at the school to insure the safety of my child.

Posted February 18, 2008
I have been very unhappy with this school, The school has no discipline policy and the faculty is very rude. I sat in the office and was ignored by everyone in the office, including the principle for over 45 minutes. I am not happy with the curriculm and I feel as if she spends another year at this school she will be academically challenged

Posted September 27, 2007
This schoolis absolutely ridiculous when it comes to punishment. no extracurricular activities aswell. Facualty and principal are rude and very obnoxious. i do not reccomed this school. aslo very racial.

Posted June 11, 2007
I love that my kids are going to Coleman. I hope they will never have to transfer.

Coleman Elementary School 2

Posted December 07, 2005
I would definetly say this school is and always has been at the bottom of my 'favorite school list'! I have had nothing but bad experiences with teachers,principal,and most faculty! There are no extracurricular sports for the children there art program is only for the 4th grade that's a big joke!

Coleman Elementary School
3210 Raleigh Millington, Memphis, TN  38128
Last modified Coleman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coleman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top