Corry Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2012
I do believe in Corry Middle School. I know public education is more important to its communities. Corry Middle is just that, with a great new principal. A very supportive staff and teachers who care for their students. The school isn't on any failing list and that because of the atmosphere at the school. Education first and athletics second. Corry Middle has a gem of a coach in Coach Walker. Not only does he coaches the girls in basketball, track, softball. Hems the role model u would want for your child. One educator once told me, Corry Middle is the one of the best of the best. Very good academically and outstanding in athletics. So if youmre looking for great tradition inthe books as well as in sports. Corry Middle is one to consider. My only challenge to Corry Middle Parents. Get more involved and show this city, show this world the talents that corry has and have produced.

Corry Middle School 1

Posted January 04, 2011
i think that Corry Middle school needs to work on more lessons and assign more homework. I also think they need to do more work and have less fun.It's ok to have fun but there is a time to be serious and there is a time to have fun.It is not like they shouldn't be rewarded for their work it is just that my daugher is not learn that much.She is in the 7th grade she makes average grades but when i ask her a question she tends to need help.She mostly need help in Language Arts. So if you want to make the state score i suggest you to step up your teaching skills. Thank You, Concerned Parent

Posted October 30, 2009
Corry mIddle is a great school for my teenage girl they treat uyou how you want your child to be treated

Posted May 18, 2009
Mrs. Kimmons is one of the best teachers I have come into contact with. She has really helped my younger brother excell both in life and in the classroom. She actually cares about her students as if they were her own children. The rest of the staff I have encountered at this school are great, but Mrs. Kimmons is exceptional!

Corry Middle School 3

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009
The Principal is spectacular, someone who is down to earth and all about the students attitude. The teachers are great, athletic dept is on point. Overall I love this school.

Posted December 01, 2006
Great! everything I even attend the school right now.

Posted August 28, 2006
My daughter went on to White Station High School from Corry Middle and now my son is a 6th grader there and I have been pleased overall with my experiences with Ms. Kelly and her staff, they have excellent discipline guidelines and a well rounded academic program. Go Eagles!!!!

Corry Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2005
- a former student
I'm a student of Corry's, who has graduated to high school,and I truly believe that Corry was a tremendously academic-based school. Excluding the fact that there were many recalcitrant students there, the education that was taught was phenomenally excellent. I commemorate the undefeated band, melodious choir, and rocking strings that kept many students from the terrible,influential streets. The discipline at Corry was too strict; on the contrary,the students attending Corry are mostly from South Memphis. Get the picture? Beyond notions,beyond gossip,I would recommend any education-seeker, scholastic, bookworm student to enroll.

Corry Middle School
2230 Corry Rd, Memphis, TN  38106
Last modified Corry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top