Cromwell Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2013
I think some of them should be ashamed for the things they tell parents. This will be my childs first year at that school and some of the employees are so RUDE. I explained to them I work late and wanted to enroll my child but they told me if I didn't come between 9:30am and 11:00am my child would have to sit out a whole school year instead of trying to help find a solution. That make me think if you wouldn't try to help a parent with a problem, would you help my child???? There is no way possible they can keep a child out of school THE WHOLE YEAR just for not meeting that time frame. What the people say reflect how some view as a whole.

Cromwell Elementary School 2

Posted February 04, 2005
It is an ok school,but you have some teachers who are there just to get a check. Even the principal seems to me that she does not have good leadership over the school.

Cromwell Elementary School
4989 Cromwell Rd, Memphis, TN  38118
Last modified Cromwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cromwell Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top