Bad
Good

Don't let your kids attend this school. I'm saying this based on experience. The staff members are RUDE! I've had teachers who thought they befriended me and would talk about the kids (the way they dress, odor, their hair, and more) to me Vs. trying to help them and yelling at them when teachers don't look professional themselves. There isn't any activities for the kids nor trips until the end of the school year. My kids will not be attending this school anymore. I could write a book about Cromwell, but again this school isn't where your child or children should attend.

I think some of them should be ashamed for the things they tell parents. This will be my childs first year at that school and some of the employees are so RUDE. I explained to them I work late and wanted to enroll my child but they told me if I didn't come between 9:30am and 11:00am my child would have to sit out a whole school year instead of trying to help find a solution. That make me think if you wouldn't try to help a parent with a problem, would you help my child???? There is no way possible they can keep a child out of school THE WHOLE YEAR just for not meeting that time frame. What the people say reflect how some view as a whole.

Last modified Cromwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.