Posted August 17, 2011
I have/had two children that attended Cypress and they loved the school the only thing they don't have enough parents involvement as wells as activities for the students. Some of the teachers there seem to really care about the students that are striving to learn and make a difference. There is some wild students there but I am sure that is at every school. My child was suppose to attend LMS but she didn't want to go there she wanted to stay at Cypress so I made sure she did. But now she has the opportunity to go to SE/M. I don't think she wants to go but I am doing what I feel she needs looking out for her future.

Posted July 16, 2005

Posted September 11, 2004
I am a former student of Cypress, and now I have 2 childern there. I think that the school is going into the 21st century education experience with great heart. The neighborhood surrounding the school is a good place, and the school should take advantage of what it has around it. I think that if they did more things at the school, to promote the school, things would just take off!!! The halls of Cypress are filled with memories, as well as a bright future, the students should be told that, and never be able to forget it.

Cypress Middle School 1

Posted April 25, 2004

Posted March 28, 2004
- a staff
This school is not as bad as people say. The students along with the teachers, try very hard in everything they do. The only thing is that they don't have many events and activities there. But it is a good school.

Cypress Middle School
2109 Howell, Memphis, TN  38108
Last modified Cypress Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top