Memphis, TN

1 review of this school

Egypt Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2004
I went to egypt from 1st all the way through 12th and I'm extremely excited to see the improvement this school has made. The principal and staff have really given it their all. They are very loving and caring toward the students and the parents. They are eager to help in any way possible. The parents have made a big contrabution too. The parents have become very active in their children's education,which is something evry child benifits from. Egypt has become one of the best schools in Memphis as far as I' m concerned. All my brothers and sister also me and my three children have all graduated from this school so I have been around this school for 36yrs now. Take it for someone who knows. This school is one of if not the best in Memphis. Come and take a look, your more than welcome anytime.

Egypt Elementary School
4160 Karen Cove, Memphis, TN  38128
Last modified Egypt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Egypt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top