Fairley High School 3

Posted June 07, 2010
I am a graduate of Fairley, 1974. It is sad to see how the school's rating is so low on this site. Fairley was a great school when I attended. Reading some of the comments from students is a little disturbing. Most of the reviews have badly misspelled words and terrible English. The test scores look low compared with the rest of Memphis. I am proud of the education that I received at Fairley. I have many fond memories. Along with many of my friends, I went on to receive my BS and Masters degrees. I wonder how many from Fairley now go on to finish college? I hope Fairley will one day be restored to her former excellence.

Fairley High School 1

Posted December 28, 2009

Fairley High School 4

Posted October 21, 2009

Fairley High School 5

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted September 04, 2009
to me fairley is a good bad school but you have to realize that stuents graduate from there as long as we get our edcuation were good

Posted May 25, 2009
I love fairley. People always wanna talk about fairley like they just be there everyday. Well i be there and fairley is a good school. News always want to just air the bad things we do. Every school have fights they just dont get the public attention like fairley. Did ya know that we all passed the state exams. You didnt because you are too focused on the bad. Stop talking about my school if you havent been there. Every student that goes there will tell you that fairley is a good school.

Fairley High School 5

Posted November 04, 2008

Fairley High School 1

Posted August 13, 2008
My daughter attended Fairley for a few months. We were new to the area coming from the NW. I have to say that I was very discouraged about this school. There were fights on a daily basis. The staff could not even take care of business in the office because they were tending to the disturbances outside. The police presence was constant. When I asked about Parent meetings, the office staff didn't know when or where they would be held. The school was in pretty bad shape and I don't think the atmosphere was conducive for learning. I was highly disappointed with everything about Fairley.

Posted August 13, 2008
I am a student also currently attending fairley high school and I just want to say fairley is a smart,competive, and achieving school. People say that fairley is the worst school in memphis,TN, but I bet that they don't even know that fairley high school had the most approving test scores throughout the state of tennessee

Posted February 06, 2008
i am a student currently atending fairley and i just want to say that it is not a bad school at all. yes we do have a few bad students but that doesnt mean that my school is bad. i believe that if you get a chance to come there and meet all the excellent teachers that we have you would change your opinion of my school.

Fairley High School
4950 Fairley Rd, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Fairley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top