Memphis, TN

Posted September 12, 2014
I love this school, the faculty is so dedicated to the students and make each student feel unique and special, when they come in every morning the students are greeted by the principal and assistant principal with a handshake and as they walk up the ramp the principal tells them they're on the walkway to success, this really builds up a childs self esteem. I was reallly impressed one morning when I dropped my child off, the assistant principal came to the car with a large umbrella and opened the car door and walked my child to the entrance so that I didn't have to get out and get wet, and he did this with all the students as they arrived. I love the cleanness of the school and the learning environment is awesome, great dedicated teachers.

Posted May 26, 2009

Georgian Hills Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
This is a great school with a principal and staff who are dedicated to the academic goals and overall advancement of the students.

Posted February 20, 2004
I think Georgian Hills are a great school. The teachers are verry expierence, but we need a little more parent as myself to help these teachers with our children. To make them number one.

Georgian Hills Elementary School
3930 Leweir Av, Memphis, TN  38127
Last modified Georgian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Georgian Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top