Memphis, TN

Georgian Hills Junior High School 5

Posted October 15, 2008

Georgian Hills Junior High School 4

Posted November 12, 2004
I have been a proud parent of students at GHJH for the past four years and I must admit that since we received a new staff that things have gotten so much better. I still feel that we can do better but, only if some of the teachers and staff members come down off their high horses and try communicate better with the parents as well as the students. My concern is that we still have some teachers that want to go to the street level with the students instead of treating them like they are children regardless of the way that child may act. But on a scale of 1-10 I'll give them an 8 for right now. Keep up the good work guys!

Georgian Hills Junior High School 1

Posted August 02, 2004
- a former student

Georgian Hills Junior High School
3925 Denver Rd, Memphis, TN  38127
Last modified Georgian Hills Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Georgian Hills Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top